|Posted on December 7, 2010 at 6:10 PM|
How time flies!
Christmas is only 2 weeks away and things are getting very busy here, there, and everywhere.
So what's happening with us in 2011? Here's a quick update:
- Pete will commence full time study at Morling Theological College in Feb.
- Jo's cake business will cease taking orders but will be running 4 workshops during the course of the year.
- We have been allocated a 3 bedroom townhouse at Morling College next year! Yay! Moving date has been set for 12th Jan.
- God has organised for someone to rent our place starting the week after we move out. The husband is the new youth pastor at the local Anglican church. What a wonderful provision from God!
- Teaghan will start at her new preschool in Feb 2011. Her teacher is wonderful and happens to be a friend of a good friend of Jo's.
- We're still looking for a new home for Moonbie our cat.
- Jo is now 18 weeks pregnant with our third child who is due out in May
- Financially. God has been good in providing for us through his faithful servants but we are still a little bit short. Trusting in God for the rest. Let us know if you are interested in supporting us in this way.
- Jo has published a cake decorating book as a fundraiser for next year. All profits made will go towards supporting our missions journey. See the book below: